Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 19 May 2012

It's in the Eyes

Hi there everyone,

I hope you are all ready for the weekend - I'm visiting a good friend up north as we speak, so I hope the scheduling works!

More art journaling today - this is a very addictive hobby and a fab way to express thoughts/feelings to paper.  Today's page is about the 'Eyes' and oh what a nightmare trying to draw them and get them right. Here's how it ended up ...


It is A5 in size again and the background is made using Broken China and Faded Jeans distress inks applied with an inking tool.  The usual selection of stamping and ink is applied over the top.  I did actually draw the eyes, after looking at loads of images on the computer - I can't believe how long it took to get them just right!  I am definitely feeling more confident with the handwriting - it's all my own this time and lots of doodling with black and white pens.  Hope you like it.  I want to try some acrylic paints on the next one, so watch this space.

Have a great weekend,
Hugz, Jan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx