Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 9 December 2012

The Scrapbook Stamp Society

Happy Sunday everyone,

I am excited to be posting today in my role as new Design Team member over at the Scrapbook Stamp Society after being invited to join them last week.  They have a huge selection of digital images and my favourites are by the very talented Sherri Baldy.  Here's what I made for my first project ...


It's one of my favourite 8x8" card blanks covered with gorgeous paper from K & Company which is mounted onto kraft card.  The image is called 'Lucy Lou' and can be found in the on-line store here - http://scrapbookstampsociety.com/auction_details.php?name=Lucy-Lou-Bestie-big-heads-digi-stand-by-Sherri-Baldy&auction_id=104672
I coloured her with my Promarkers and also mounted her on kraft card.  I added green polkadot ribbon and a trio of flowers with button centres and co-ordinating die-cut swirls to match the paper.  A few adhesive pearls and a 'Happy Birthday' sentiment finish the card.

Hope you enjoy your weekend,
Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx