Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 11 March 2013

Make My Monday

Hello out there from a very cold Yorkshire,

Well, I can't believe it's snowing again! Thought we had done with all that rubbish, but obviously not. Hope it picks up for next week when we take 32 school children on an outdoor pursuit residential!!!

I have some great news to share with you today - I have joined the Design Team over at the 'Make My Monday' challenge blog. If you are not familiar with the challenge, pop over to the blog HERE. This is a weekly challenge and the theme this week is 'Heat Embossing' - here's what I made for my first challenge ...


This is what I love about being a DT member because you have the chance to demonstrate many different styles.  This one isn't my normal 'cutsie' style, but I absolutely loved getting out one of my old favourite wooden mounted stamps, heat gun and embossing powder. I kept it nice and simple to show off the embossing - can you spot the jigsaw piece in the middle? 

I shall look forward to visiting your blogs this week if you decide to play along.
Hugz, Jan xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    Really stunning card, from another newbie
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely fabulous! LOVE the monochrome and the CAS feel to it! What a wonderful first project! HUGS and welcome to MMM! I can't wait to see more from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jan. The monochrome panels look fabulous and it's so lovely to have you on board at MMM.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and welcome to the Deezine Team, I am so thrilled to be sharing more DT with you. I love your first project, I did spot the jigsaw piece, an original and stunning piece. I look forward to more of your DT projects in the future. Caz

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx