Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 8 July 2013

Balloons

Good morning,

Yeah! Summer is here - I hope you all had a great weekend in the sunshine.

It's time for another challenge over at Make My Monday and this week we would love to see your projects displaying 'BALLOONS'. Now this can be any kind of balloon - a hot air balloon or party balloons, whatever you fancy but it must feature somewhere on your project. Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I'm not sure what it is exactly! It sort of evolved as I was playing, but I think it looks like a little hot air balloon, with the ticket for the basket! What do you think?

Don't forget to pop over to the main blog and check out the work of my teamies - there are some fantastic ideas.

Hugz, Jan xx

5 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea. This is really great and I love all the different elements to it.

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jan. The sepia tones are lovely and the soar ticket is a great detail.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design, love this card. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this - a beautiful creation - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely and gorgeous colours
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx