Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 10 November 2013

New Design Team Member at Fantasy Stampers

Hello crafty friends and followers,

I have more exciting news today regarding my new challenge blog - Fantasy Stampers, but first just wanted to say a massive 'Thank You' to all of you that are supporting my new venture and are helping to promote it on your blogs - I am one very grateful gal!

So, today the new blog is introducing the very first member of our Design Team - a great crafty friend of mine, which some of you may already know and have seen around blogland. Here's a little peek ...


If you would like to read more about Caz, pop over to the new blog HERE.

And don't forget our DT call is still open and if you would like to join us full details can be found HERE.

Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. Many congratulations to Caz and wishing you loads of luck with your new venture Jan which I managed to miss due to current lack of blogging time!
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx