Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 19 December 2013

Fantasy Stampers DT Sketch Challenge

Good morning,

This post was scheduled earlier in the week, but I know I will be feeling just a little excited today as it's my last day at school before the Christmas break! It's been a very long term and I am more than ready for a rest, although I'm not sure Christmas is the time for rest! Lol.

Anyway, onto all things crafty - over at my new Challenge Blog (Fantasy Stampers) I set my new design team a 'sketch challenge' so you could see some of their beautiful work before the challenges go live in January. Over the last couple of weeks I have showcased some gorgeous projects from my design team and today it's my turn to show you my interpretation of the sketch. Here's a little peek at the sketch I designed ...


And here's my card following the sketch ...


I used a 6x6" white card blank and layered up some gorgeous blue frosty papers from 'The Snowman Collection'. I also added an embossed section for some texture. The gorgeous little stamped image is from Lil of the Valley and is called 'Snow Cute', which I coloured with my Promarkers. I added a sentiment, some die-cut snowflakes, a piece of silver Christmas ribbon and a few adhesive gems to finish.

If you have the time, why not pop over to the new blog HERE and leave us a comment.

Big hugz, Jan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx