Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 17 January 2015

Fairy Nice!

Hello there,

Well, that's another week done and my First Aid training is now complete - so don't worry I can save you!! Lol.

I'm back today with news of our next challenge over at my challenge blog 'FANTASY STAMPERS'. We had a great response to our last challenge and many of you joined us to help celebrate our first birthday, so a big thank you from me. The new theme for the next two weeks will be a favourite of mine ...

'FAIRY NICE'

So, only decision left was which stamp to use (and of course LOTV won!). Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


It's a little wall hanging for my youngest daughter using LOTV 'Fairy Birthday' image, which is coloured with my Promarkers and a little added glitter on the wings. All other embellishments are from my stash (and there are plenty of them, no news there then!)

We are also looking for some new design team members too, so if you are interested or know anyone who is, you can find all the details HERE.

I hope you can come and join us,
Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx