Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 3 April 2015

D for Dancing

Good morning,

Well that is my first week nearly over, but it has been a busy one - lots of catching up done, including some retail therapy, lunch out and a new hairdo (oh, and lots of crafting too)!

Today we have the next letter over at the Alphabet Challenge and this time Caz has chosen the theme

'D for DANCE/DANCING'

Now this one made me think - I couldn't believe that I had nothing in my stash that remotely resembled dancing! So, here's what I came up with for my DT inspiraton ...


I 'borrowed' the ballet slipper image and coloured it with my Promarkers, then added a fab sentiment which I designed on my pc and printed out. The design paper is  a leftover piece from my stash which fitted the theme perfectly.

I hope you will come and join us with your own 'Dancing' creations.

Happy Easter everyone,
Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and sweet card. Ido not a fan of pink, but this card has convinced me that color:-))
    hugs,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and sweet card. Ido not a fan of pink, but this card has convinced me that color:-))
    hugs,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx