Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 26 June 2015

J for Jewels

Good morning,

Hope everyone is having a good week - it's my day off today, so I have some boring old chores to do - but only three more weeks left at school until my summer break (can't wait!)

I have news today of the next theme over at the Alphabet Challenge and we are up to the letter 'J', so we would love to see your projects with some added 'JEWELS'. Now that's not hard, is it?

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration this time ...


It took a while to decide on this one because I can add jewels to just about anything - but I wanted them to be part of the feature, not just embellishments (think I managed it - what do you think?)

It's another fairly simply design using a Memory Box border die as the main feature. This is cut from red pearlescent cardstock and mounted onto a 6x6" white card. I layered it with some red card and added a piece of black ribbon and lots of sparkly crystals to embellish.

I hope you can pop over and join us at the challenge this time.
Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jan, I love that MB border die and all of your perfectly placed gems!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jan, lovely border die and your gems are just right.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx