Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 1 October 2015

Brand New Challenge!

Good morning everyone,

I am rather excited to be here today to share the launch of a brand new challenge blog over at


This is a sister blog to the popular male themed challenge 'CARDZ 4 GUYZ' and is run by my very special crafty friend, Caz - so please join me in wishing her every success in this new venture.

I didn't need asking twice to be a part of the Design Team as I love anything 'girly' - here's what I came up with for our first theme
'YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR'


Now for a very long time, I have always said purple was a favourite colour - but as I looked through my crafty stash (which took a while!) I couldn't believe the amount of pink things I have squirrelled away over the years, hence my very pink girly card.

I think this represents my true style of crafting - I love the stamped images (especially LOTV - you will probably be seeing a lot of those!) and colouring with my Promarkers, then lots of embellishments (everywhere!).  Time to step away from the card then! Lol.

For this one I have used LOTV paper pad 'Heartfelt' as well as the image 'Birthday Fairy' and the sentiment is from the 'Small General Greetings' set.

We would love you to come along and play at our new challenge - please pop over and say hello HERE and remember to hit the 'Follow' button to keep up to date with our challenges.

Hugz, Jan xx





3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, Your card is gorgeous, utterly divine. So pleased we've got the new blog up and running, thanks for all of your help and support. Onward and upward eh? Thanks Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jan. Pink is one of my favourite colours to craft with too although lilac is a close second. The LOTV image is just perfect for pink.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx