Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 5 November 2015

Teenage Dream

Happy Thursday everyone,

Lol! My Thursdays are always happy ones because it is the end of my working week - one down, only six more until Christmas!

I have my next DT project for Cardz 4 Galz today, where we have a brand new challenge starting where Babs chose the theme of

'FOR A TEENAGER'

Here's what I made ...


I decided on '13' as the very first teen birthday. I love how this turned out - I used one of my favourite Saturated Canary images, called Nevaeh. She is coloured with a mixture of pencils and Promarkers.

The backing papers are from DCWV 'Love Letters' and are inked with Victorian Velvet and Crushed Olive distress inks.  I added a little die-cut banner from some of the scraps, a stamped 13th topper, two little LOTV sentiment tags and some punched flowers and leaves.

I hope you can come and join in with the fun over at the challenge.
Hugz, Jan xx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jan & my fav colour combo too :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan I just love your interpretation of For a Teenage Girl, love all your girlie trimmings, adorable image coloured to perfection..

    Hugs
    Babs x


    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. Great design x

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favourite colour combo's and the perfect image too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card and image. Love the colour combo and the banner.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, lovely image and love the pink and green colour scheme.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jan, love the colour combination you have used.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx