Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 4 February 2016

Fantastic Florals

Good morning,

I have had so many things going on over the last six months that I decided to take a break from some of my design team duties and would like to say a massive 'Thank You' to my good friend, Caz for being so understanding. But I think I am back on top of things, at least for a while, so I'm back today with news of the next challenge over at Cardz 4 Galz and this week Sharon has chosen the theme of

'FANTASTIC FLORALS'

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration using my brand new floral die ...


I have recently bought the Creative Expressions 'String Flowers' die, so thought this would be the perfect opportunity to try it out (sorry for the rubbish picture, the light was so bad).

I have used lots of mats and layers to create some depth to my card and chose to split the pretty floral design paper into three panels to make a background.

I used three different dies to make the topper and stamped the sentiment in black ink. One pass through my Grand Calibur with the new die produced so many of these pretty flowers, I was in my elements! I have layered some of them together and used some of them on their own to create a floral accent to the focal point on the card - I hope you like it.

Why not pop over to the blog and check out some fab inspiration from the rest of the design team.

Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan this is a gorgeous card I love the design. The papers and the dies are stunning. I think I need to add them to my wish list. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx