Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 18 March 2016

B for Beautiful Butterflies

Good morning,

We have a brand new theme over at the Alphabet Challenge today and the next letter is 'B' for

'BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLIES'.

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


This one is a home decor project and uses a natural wood box frame.

I cut an aperture in the piece of ivory card, then backed it with a piece of spotty design paper to make the background.

I die-cut lots of little butterflies from a selection of brown tone scraps and arranged them across the centre.

It was quite quick to do, but I think it looks really effective.

Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan this is stunning. I hope you don't mind but I might borrow this idea. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx hun, I don't mind at all, borrow away - glad I could inspire you :) xx

      Delete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx