Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 30 April 2016

May Your Day Sparkle

Hello again,

As we have three Saturdays in April, I have dropped in at Fantasy Stampers today with a little extra motivation for the current challenge - Monochrome.

Here's what I made using just inks and stamps ...


I used three shades of distress ink in Tumbled Glass, Broken China and Faded Denim to create the background, then added lots of stamps from another magazine freebie set (I told you I bought far too many magazines for the free stamps!!) 

We are always on the look out for Guest Designers for the midway motivation on every other Saturday, so if you are interested in joining us just give me a shout - you can find my contact details at the top right of my blog under the 'Contact Me' tab.

Hope your weekend is going well.
Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan this is stunning I just love it the stamps are divine. Have a good weekend. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jan. The colours are beautiful.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx