Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 2 July 2016

Wish upon a Star

Good morning,

Well, both my girlies have been in Zante together since Tuesday and I can't believe how quiet it's been without them! I grumble at all the noise when they are both in, but I sure have missed them both. They will be back next Tuesday evening, so I'm looking forward to hearing about all their adventures (well, maybe not all of them!) Lol.

Over at Fantasy Stampers today we see the start of the next challenge and the new theme is

'WISH UPON A STAR'

So we are looking for any of your project using stars - here's what I created for my DT inspiration ...


Think I went a bit overboard with the stars - but you get the idea!

The backing papers, stamped image and sentiment are all LOTV. The stamp is aptly called 'Wish upon a Star' and is coloured with my Promarkers (and a little added glitter sparkle). The 'Wish' letters are cut using an old Sizzix alphabet die, then added to my card. 

Why not pop over to the challenge blog HERE and check out some more fab inspiration from my design team.

Hugz, Jan xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used. I hope your girls are having a wonderful time. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute image - love the colours and not too many stars!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Jan xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx