Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 13 December 2013

A little something for the table ...

Hey there folks,

How are the Christmas preparations coming along - I'm still behind with my shopping and haven't written a single card yet! Think I need a few extra hours in my week!

It's time for our next challenge over at Polkadoodles and this week the design team were challenged to make something for the 'Christmas Table' - so here goes with my DT inspiration ...


I made a couple of things using papers and a sentiment from the 'Angelberry Christmas CD' which is currently on offer for just £7.00 at our on-line store HERE

The first is a little Christmas Tree made using the Tim Holtz rosette die - I cut several pieces in two different papers and adjusted the width before simply stacking them up.

The second is a cute little cracker which I made using a template I found on the internet. 

Hope you can join us this week,
Hugz, Jan xx

5 comments:

  1. These are great Jan, love them.
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab ! Love the idea to make trees using Rosettes !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jan these are great, I have been busy making crackers, napkin rings and other bits and bobs for my craft stall tomorrow. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx