Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 2 December 2013

Christmas Flowers & Foliage

Good morning,

It's time for our next challenge over at Make My Monday and this week Jacqueline has chosen a great theme for us in our lead up to Christmas. We would love to see your projects showcasing

'CHRISTMAS FLOWERS & FOLIAGE'

Here's my DT inspiration ...


My background paper and sentiment is from Kaisercraft - I love the old Victorian look of these papers. I made a border by stamping a little holly stamp and colouring it with Promarkers. Then I added some extra leaves and poinsettias to decorate my sentiment focal point.

Why not check out the main blog and see what my teamies have made too.
Hugz, Jan xx

5 comments:

  1. A stunning card Jan, beautiful colouring. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous vintage style creation Jan and the holly border really sets off all the elements.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely traditional style card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable traditional card, very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous vintage card
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx