Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 20 December 2013

W for Whatever You Wish

Happy Friday,

It's time for our final challenge of the year over at the Alphabet Challenge and Roxx has set an easy one this week. We would love to see your projects showcasing 'WHATEVER YOU WISH' for the letter 'W'. Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...



I made a pretty Engagement card and gift for my daughter's friend - all she asked for was something pink! Well how hard could that be! I made a 6x6" card using backing papers and image from LOTV. The gift is a chipboard heart covered with matching papers, a little Fizzy Moon stamped image and some handmade flowers. The wording was created on my pc, torn and then inked with distress ink.

I hope you can join us and we all look forward to bringing you more exciting challenges in 2014.

Hugz, Jan xx

3 comments:

  1. Jan stunning card especially like the flowers. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful creations and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty, I wish you a very Happy and Peaceful Christmas and New Year,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx