Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 8 December 2016

Anyone for Cocktails

Good morning,

Well, I still haven't got very far with my Christmas shopping yet as I got called into work on Monday (my day off) to cover a poorly colleague. It's a good job we only have a very small family! Tomorrow is my next day off, so I am hoping to make a start on it then, phew!

I have my next DT project to show you today - for the new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz, and this week our Babs has chosen the theme

'ANYONE FOR COCKTAILS'

Well it would be rude to say no, it is nearly Christmas after all - I might just indulge next weekend on our work party! Anyway, here's what I made for a little inspiration ...


I used Stamping Bella's Uptown Girls 'Victoria and Juliette's Night Out' (which was a popular choice amongst the team too). I coloured the hair and skin with alcohol markers and then paper pieced their dresses to match the pretty pink theme of my card. 

I hope you will join us with your own creations - see you there.
Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan this is a stunning card. I hope you get the chance to do your Christmas shopping. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx