Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 13 December 2016

CAS Christmas

Hi there,

It's been a tough day today, I knew it would be. I have been at a funeral for my best friend's mum - the first funeral I've been to since my own mum's earlier in the year. So, yes, definitely a tough one - hence the late post today.

We have a brand new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week I chose the theme and kept it simple with a 'CLEAN & SIMPLE CHRISTMAS' theme. Here's what I made (very quickly) for my DT inspiration ...


Very clean and simple - some kraft card and my little snowman and sentiment are stamped in Vintage Photo distress ink. I used a water brush to drag out some of the colour, then added some white gel pen for my snowman and a little glitter to highlight some of the snow. I did say it was quick!

Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan this is a gorgeous CAS Christmas card. I love it. I am sorry you have had a hard day funerals are never easy. We are going to our third funeral in 3 months on Friday. Do take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx