Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 9 December 2016

Use Something Red

Hello again,

Well, the shopping still hasn't happened - I have been covering for my poorly colleague for most of the week, including today, but in return I have my first Saturday off tomorrow since starting my new job! So, I will definitely be making a start on the Christmas shopping - I have told them at work that I will not be answering my phone tomorrow! Lol.

So, I have my next DT project for the new theme at the Alphabet Challenge - this will be the last one for 2017 and we are up to the letter 'U'. The new theme will be

'USE SOMETHING RED'

A nice easy one which will fit in with Christmas, but I chose not to go there and had a play with my new Leonie Pujol stamp set. Here's what I made for a little inspiration ...



The stamp set is called 'Everlasting Love' - I coloured the leaves with alcohol markers and paper pieced the flower petals with some scraps of red design paper. I also used some glossy accents on the flower centres (but it doesn't show very well in my photo).

The stamped 'Wish' sentiment is from a freebie set on a magazine a while ago and I added a little die-cut red heart to finish off. 

The doodled border is also stamped using the same set.

Hope you can come and join us for our last challenge before Christmas.
Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. wow, teamie...this is fantastic!

    hugs and kisses from Germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan this is a fantastic card I love the flowers they are beautiful. Good luck with the shopping tomorrow. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx