Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 16 May 2008

It's My Birthday!

Well, I just had to post today - because it's my birthday.
Happy Birthday to me!

I have had a lovely day (especially as it is my day off work!). First I opened my birthday cards from my family, and received a gorgeous necklace from my youngest daughter. Then cards from my work colleagues, then opened all the little envelopes that had arrived from my DC friends containing some gorgeous BRAKs. They are a very talented bunch of people, and I feel privileged to have them as my friends. Then my lovely O/H took me out for my lunch at a local pub, and to round off the afternoon, my eldest daughter is home from university for the weekend - what better birthday present (her sister was equally pleased to see her too!) Oooh! forgot to mention that my O/H had already spent his hard earned cash on some crafty goodies too.

What more can a girl ask for?
Today was definitely a good day, even though I am now officially a year older!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx