Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 14 May 2008

My First Gothic Arch

I have made my first gothic arch - but it doesn't look very 'gothicky'!!
I am not sure whether it should, but I am pleased with the result.
The flowers on the front are hand drawn and coloured with watercolour pencils.
I have added two die cut butterflies and a variety of lettering.
The inside shows a funky fairy amidst some die cut doodle flowers.
I do hope the person it is for will like it.


1 comment:

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx