Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Back to Reality!

Hi there,

Well, my holiday is over (wish it had been longer) and it's time to return to blogland - it's taken me all day to get here and post! Lol.  We all had a fantastic time down in Cornwall - it's the first time I've been and I fell in love with it.  What a beautiful place - I would love to live there!  I took my little doggies and they had a ball too - here's a piccie of them playing on the beach ...


Oh well, it's time for everything to return to normal now - get my blogging and crafting up to date and visit everyone to see what you've all been up to while I've been away.

See you soon,
Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx