Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 11 August 2012

You are Invited ...


Hi everyone,

The weekend starts here and it's my turn over at the Studio 12 blog again today - I hope you have all had a chance to enter our August giveaway - check out the blog for the rules.

Well, I don't know about you, but we have finally had some nice sunny weather here over the last few days - which got me thinking about barbeques and picnics and general al fresco dining.  So, I have used the fantastic Picknix CD to make a little invite using elements from the 'Heavenly Garden' and 'Welcome Home' sections ...


This was a fairly quick and simple project - I copied a piece of pink polkadot paper into 'Word' on my pc, resized it and then washed out the colour a little, before adding a faux stitched border.  I added the bunting, lemonade stand and cupcakes (which are so easy to layer up) and then added the written details in a text box.  I coloured the 'Picnic' lettering with a pink Promarker and thought I would invite you all at Studio 12 to my picnic.  See you all there !!! Lol.

This project could easily be adapted to cover a whole range of events - you might never need to buy invites again!

Have a great weekend,
Hugz, Jan xx



1 comment:

  1. Really pretty invite. Love the washed out polka dot paper.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx