Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 27 October 2012

Beautiful Moments at Studio 12


Happy Saturday everyone,

It's my turn to post over at Studio 12 again today and I have another quick and simple Christmas card to show you.  I love this particular sentiment from the 'Picknix 2 - Gingerbread Twist CD' and thought it deserved to be the focal point on the card, instead of my usual coloured image.  What do you think?


I used a plain white A5 card blank and added three different strips of blue paper from the 'Picknix 2 - Gingerbread Twist CD'.  The silver ribbon is from my stashbox and I embellished with a couple of punched snowflakes and some self adhesive gems.

Don't forget to check out the blog tomorrow for the October giveaway - oops, did I say that out loud!! Lol x

Have a great weekend (and don't forget to change the clocks tonight!)
Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx