Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 28 October 2012

It's Candy Time ...

Morning everyone,

I hope you are all tucked up nice and warm and not having to battle any snow! I can't believe it snowed in October!

Well, as another month passes us by it's candy time again over at the Studio 12 blog - the design team have been very busy with some fab inspiration for you and there is some fantastic candy just waiting to be won.

In preparation for christmas I've made a Carol Sheet, ready for when I go carol singing!!! It would really be snowing then, I hear you say!! Lol.



I used the gorgeous frame from the 'Candy Wraps' jar in the Picnix Pantry on the 'Gingerbread Twist CD'.  I added the 'Jingle Bells' title and then typed out the lyrics for this popular christmas song.  The little bell embellishment is also from the CD. All together now ...,

Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend,
Hugz, Jan xx

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous idea Jan and it looks really gorgeous.
    You'll probably get loads of requests for this too if any other singers spot it!
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Jan I feel all festive now xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx