Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 16 November 2012

Birdies at Sunday Stamper

Hellooo again!

Well, I'm like the buses today - you don't see me for a while, then three (yes, three) posts in one day!! That's definitely a record :)  All I can say is 'what a week!'  To those of you who know the school system, if I mention OFSTED then you can imagine my week!!  I have lived and breathed school for the last few days. Lol. Anyway all is done now, just waiting for the verdict!

So, I have an inky offering tonight which I made for the Sunday Stamper challenge - the theme this week is 'Birds'.  Here's what I made ...



The background was made using Dyan Reaveley's Dylusion ink sprays in Vibrant Turquoise and Fresh Lime.   I added some spots of water and a little ink through the diamond stencil before stamping a text stamp and my 'Birdie on a branch' from Chocolate Baroque using an archival black ink.  I splodged a bit of gesso through some sequin waste to create some lighter areas, then added the 'Sing your Song' wording. This was stamped onto a scrap of card which had been sprayed with the Vibrant Turquoise and a little Cosmic Shimmer pearl to make it sparkle (this doesn't show very well in the photo).  I also stamped the birdie again and cut him out to perch on top of the wording.  I printed the words 'Come fly with me' on my pc, cut and inked them before added them to the design, then doodled a border for a finishing touch.  Hope you like :)

Hugz, Jan xx


2 comments:

  1. ooh ,this is so lush, love it! Feel for ya with the old Ofsted bods... hope it is a positive report... .sees ya tomz... thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx