Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 16 November 2012

Polkadoodles Challenge Day

Good morning everyone,

I've got that Friday feeling, which means it must be challenge time over at the Polkadoodles blog.  This week we would like to see your 'Square cards' that include a 'Round element' on them.  Simples!  Here's my DT card for a little inspiration ...


Back to the Christmas cards this week - I used the 'Here Comes Christmas CD' to print papers, the snowman and sentiments before assembling the card.  The snowman image is decoupaged to give some depth to the card and the 'round element' includes a little snowman joke. Well, what do snowmen eat for breakfast, I hear you say ...


Snowflakes
of course!! Lol.  

Just twist the top circle, which is held in place with a brad, to reveal the answer hidden underneath.

I shall look forward to visiting your blogs to take a peek at your entries - don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog to see some more fab inspiration from my teamies.

Hugz, Jan xx

4 comments:

  1. Genius, JayBe! Love the "twist n peek" idea! Awesome card! TFS.

    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful card - love the joke element. Fabulous.

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, I love the fun way you've hidden the joke too.
    Anj
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card this is, I love it. I may be CASEing this idea. Caz

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx