Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 24 February 2013

Gingerbread Twist

Good morning,

I hope you are all having a great weekend, despite all this cold weather. It kept trying to snow here yesterday but so far hasn't settled. I'm really fed up with it all now and wish spring would put in an appearance sometime soon!

It's my turn to post over at the Studio 12 blog at Polkadoodles today and here's what I made ...


I printed the gingerbread recipe onto some of the fab paper and added several elements from the Picknix 2 CD.  The 'gingerbread' title is printed using a font on my pc and the little recipe tab is stamped from one of my own stamps.  Quick and simple!

I would love to see your 'non-Christmassy' designs using the CD, so what are you waiting for ??

Hugz, Jan xx



4 comments:

  1. Love this one, what a great idea. Hope you have a lovely Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and warming. Designed to chase the cold away. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fabulous recipe card, love the gingerbread man
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx