Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Liebster Blog Award



Well, what a fantastic surprise!
I have just popped on to check out blogland 
and I have been lucky enough to be awarded a Liebster award 
by my fellow crafter, Pauline - please check out her fabulous blog at


The Leibster award is given to 5 blogs that you visit regularly, 
that inspire you, but they must have less than 200 followers. 
It is designed to get people to visit, comment and hopefully 
follow new blogs that they probably wouldn't know about normally. 
So here are 5 blogs I visit regularly, 
thank you ladies for the fun and the inspiration you give me. 
Please snag your badge and display it proudly on your blogs. 


My choice of 5 is....












It has been so very hard to for me to choose 
only 5 inspirational blogs, 
as there are so many talented people out there. 
Please give these blogs a visit, comment and follow if you can, 
as I know it will mean a lot to them.


Thank you for taking the time to pop by, 
See you next time

Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. It was a pleasure giving you the award Jan. I love browsing your blog, your projects are beautiful, and very inspiring. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh Jan...I was sooo very happy for you and look you are paying it forward to me..I too love your work and I love what a sweet person you are...thank you so much for paying it forward to me. Its great to feel like youve inspired someone isnt it? hugs to you Jan! And thanks once again!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx