Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 1 April 2013

One Layer

Happy Monday,

I hope everyone enjoyed the Easter weekend and copious amounts of chocolate!!

It's time for our next challenge over at the 'Make My Monday' challenge blog and this week we would love to see your projects using just 'One Layer'. No matting and layering, no adding embellishments - just simply one layer! Now that's not easy when you're talking to the gal who has to stick everything on her cards!! Lol. So, out came the inks and here's what I made ...


I must admit, I'm quite pleased with the finished result. I used a 6x6" card and masked off the area that I wanted to ink. I used a sponge to add TH distress ink in 'Tumbled Glass' and 'Broken China' to the space, then over stamped with one of my script stamps. I then used the feather stamp with 'Faded Jeans' distress ink, before stamping the sentiment in archival black ink. Simples!

I shall look forward to visiting your blogs to check out your 'One Layer' cards - so happy crafting!
Hugz, Jan xx

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely - your feathers look so delicate against your blue sponged background - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! The blues are so peaceful and your feather image is amazing! Hope you had a fabulous Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous stamping, I love how you have over stamped the script and the feathers look dreamy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Jan, love the design and colours on this,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx