Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 17 January 2014

Y for a Young Card

Hi there everyone,

Well, that's my second week back at school over and what a rough one - I've been poorly all week and practically dragged myself in each morning only to find out that I have to cover from others that are ill! There's something not quite right there!

But, Friday means it's time for the next letter over at the Alphabet Challenge and this week we are up to 'Y' and Caz has chosen the theme of

'Y for a YOUNG CARD FOR A LITTLE ONE'

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I was a little spoiled for choice at first, but decided 'What little girl doesn't like fairies?' So I made a young card using this cute little 'Fairy Doodles' stamp from Buzzcraft, which I have had for ages. I love these little fairies - I think they look so cherubic (if that's a real word!) She's coloured with my Promarkers and mounted onto a pale pink scalloped circle. The sentiment is LOTV and is also mounted the same.  The background paper is from my stash and the flowers are die-cut from the scraps and inked with Victorian Velvet distress ink. A few touches of sparkle to finish - well you can't have a fairy without any sparkle!

We would love you to pop over to the main blog and join us - I can't believe we are nearly at the end of another run through the alphabet. I wonder what the next cycle will bring?

Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. Jan this is gorgeous love the image and the layout you have used. Hope you start feeling a bit better soon. Love Alison xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how cute is she,gorgeous card.
    Thanks for your lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx