Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Truly, Madly, Deeply!

Hello again,

I'm back today with news of our next challenge over at Cardz 4 Guys and not only is the title track of one of my favourite songs, it's also the theme that Caz chose for the next week

'TRULY, MADLY, DEEPLY'

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


With Valentine's Day only three days away, I decided to make a male themed Valentine card - so, out with the pink and in with the black and red. This was a really quick one to do and I managed to use up some more of my stash scraps (another tick for my NY resolution)! Lol.

Ingredients include: 6x6" card blank, one piece of leftover design paper, small strip of red pearlised card, a scrap of black ribbon, a small piece of both black/white card and three self adhesive gems. The wording was printed on my pc. Simples!

Why not pop over to the main blog and check out the design team projects.
Hugz, Jan xx



3 comments:

  1. Love this clean and simple design Jan. What font is the sentiment? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant design, Jan
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx