Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 10 May 2014

Fantasy Stampers Challenge 10 - Numbered Birthday

Good morning crafty friends and followers,

It's time for a new challenge over at my challenge blog - 

For the next two weeks the new theme will be ...


We would love to see your projects for those special birthdays - it could be a child, an 18th or 21st, an even bigger number or even 100! What will you choose? Please take care to include some stamping to be eligible for our Top 3 winners.

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...



This one is actually made for a friend celebrating her 40th this year (I wish!) I used background papers from my stash layered onto kraft card. The image is called 'Fergus with Bouquet' from Wild Rose Studio and is coloured with my Promarkers and a little added glitter to highlight him - isn't he cute! Added embellishments include a piece of olive green ribbon, some paper flowers (inked around the edges with Vintage Photo distress ink) and some die-cut swirls. I also stamped and coloured the numbers to make the little '40' badge.

Why not pop over to the blog and check out how my teamies interpreted the theme - see you there.
Hugz, Jan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx