Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 24 May 2014

Fantasy Stampers Challenge 11 - Wedding Bells

Good morning,

It's time for our next challenge over at my challenge blog - 

For the next two weeks the new theme will be ...


One of my best friends is getting married this weekend, hence the choice of theme - so we would love to see your 'wedding' makes this time round. Please remember to include some stamping to be eligible for our Top 3.

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I actually made this one for my friend - it's 8x8" in size and I wanted to stay pretty neutral in colour, apart from the little touch of blue. It has a plain ivory layer at the back which I pierced all the way round for extra effect. The second layer has been popped through an embossing folder and glittered around the edge. The main image is 'Fizzy Moon Wedding Belles' and is coloured with my Promarkers and I printed the sentiment on my pc. A piece of ribbon and a few added pearls to finish off.

Why not pop over and check out what my teamies made for their inspiration.
Hugz, Jan xx


6 comments:

  1. This is a very subtle card Jan, love the embossed backing. Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx, hun - it's for my friend and the whole 'do' is quite understated, so didn't want anything too fussy xx

      Delete
  2. So elegant, gorgeous card, I am sure your friend will be thrilled. Hope she has a wonderful day. Love and hugs Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your image,gorgeous card Jan.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!
    Your colouring is great and love the contrast of the pearls
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! It's so cute! Adorable

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx