Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Anyone for Golf?

Good morning,

Well, time is flying by - I'm back again today with news of our next challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz. This week Julie has chosen the theme of
'SPORT'

Here's what I made for my DT project ...


Yep, I know - another LOTV image, but what can I say - I'm addicted! This one is called  'Playing Golf' and is coloured with my Promarkers. Backing papers are from my new LOTV 'Father Knows Best' paper pad and are edged with 'Black Soot' distress ink and mounted on black co-ordinations cardstock. The sentiment is also LOTV, so a full house on this one! Embellishments include a piece of black ribbon, a little die-cut fence and some black adhesive gems.

Hope you can play along with us this week.
Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. Well what can I say about the image, love it of course! ATLOTV you and me both!!!! Great card. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx