Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 7 June 2014

Fantasy Stampers Challenge 12 - For the Boys

Good morning everyone,

It's time for our next challenge over at my challenge blog - 

Well we are nearly at our six month marker - I can't believe it! Although we have been experiencing a low number of entries for the last couple of themes and I just wondered if there were any changes that you would like to see on the blog to improve it - would love to hear your thoughts ...

So, onto the next challenge - for the next two weeks the new theme will be ...


I think this will be a more popular theme and with Father's Day coming up we have a great reason to make a male themed card. Although your entry can be for anything male related - so birth to retirement and anywhere in between.

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I made this one for my Dad for Father's Day using an 8x8" ivory scalloped card blank. I used a combination of kraft card and a gorgeous plum coloured backing paper from my stash for the layers. The image is LOTV 'A Lick of Paint' and is coloured with my Promarkers. I added a piece of ribbon, a button and some card candi to embellish, finished off with a sentiment printed on my pc.

Why not pop over and check out what my teamies made for their inspiration.
Hugz, Jan xx



3 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love this. What a great colour you've used. Fab image too. I love LOTV x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lea - they are my favourite stamps by far xx

      Delete
  2. Great card Jan- love the base colour!! And the LOV images are always so useful. I have quite a few!! Hugs, Cindyx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx