Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 9 September 2014

CAS at Cardz 4 Guyz

Hello there,

I'm back today with our next challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week Julie has challenged us to make a 'CLEAN & SIMPLE' (CAS) card. So, here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


After all my usual 'put as much as I can' on a card - I am really getting to like making these clean & simple looks. This one measures 6x6" and I used just one piece of plain milk card. I stuck a small 'Post It' note in the centre to mask out the plain square, then used a range of my clock stamps to make a border. I added a little Walnut Stain distress ink around the edges and then removed the mask. I stamped a little 'Good Luck' greeting and added three tiny tags, each stamped with the letters to make 'Dad' and secured them with three brads. Simples!

I hope you can join us this week with your own Clean & Simple projects.
Hugz, Jan xx



2 comments:

  1. Love how you created the background Jan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card Jan and the little tags are cute x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx