Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 30 September 2014

No Balls Allowed!

Good morning,

Well, that was a weekend I would like to forget - I had the worst 'man flu' descend on me, proper poorly! Quite ironic when I am booked to have my flu jab next weekend, don't you think. Anyway, think I'm on the mend now - well at least  I am upright! Lol.

It's time for our next challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week Caz has chosen our theme. We would love to see your male themed projects showcasing the theme 

'NO BALLS ALLOWED'
 (SPORT)

Well, this team is really challenging me - both my sporty stamps have the use of balls! So off I went to search and came up with this cute digital image (I hope it's classed as a sport!). Here's what I made ...


My apologies for the poor picture quality - the only way to describe the day here is GREY!! 

I printed both the image and the quote from my pc, then coloured it with my Promarkers. I used my Clarity brick stencil to brush a little Tea Dye distress ink along the background to create the effect of a wall, then used my SU 'splatter' stamp with Fired Brick distress ink (I was going for the graffiti look in my mind). Hope you like it.

Why not pop over to the main blog and take a peek at what my teamies made too - see you there.
Hugz, Jan xx

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card, this would be perfect for a teenage boy!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background brick wall and the skateboarder is just the thing for a teenage lad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background effect - goes so well with the image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! I love how you added the brick and splatter detail. I would say since skateboarding is in the Olympics that it's definitely a sport. Perfect card for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx