Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 2 February 2015

A touch of Silver

Happy Monday,

Well, I seem to be just about over whatever that was I had last week - someone mentioned 'viral flu - I think I slept more than I was awake! So back to school today, I will probably be tired again when I get home.

Over at My Besties UK we are starting a new challenge today for the month of February and although we run an 'Anything Goes' theme, Carol likes to challenge the DT with an extra choice - so this time we are using 'SILVER'.

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration using Sherri's cute little image 163 which can be found in her on-line store HERE ...


This one measures 6 x 6" and I kept it quite simple because I wanted my 'silver' mirri card to be the main background (it has been passed through an embossing folder for added texture).

I tried something new with my colouring after watching Melanie Heaton on C & C last week - I only used a 6B graphite pencil to do the majority of the colouring and just added a few skin tones and pink touches with a Promarker. I was really pleased with the result and it was so easy!

I added a stamped greeting and a die-cut flower as extra embellishments - hope you like it.

Why not come and join us with your own designs this time.
Hugz, Jan xx

6 comments:

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx