Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 28 February 2015

Mum's the Word

Happy Saturday,

Well, I am off to Filey today to check out certain aspects ready for when we take the class on a school visit in a couple of weeks time - hope the weather stays nice!

Over at my challenge blog  'FANTASY STAMPERS' we have a brand new theme starting today in readiness for Mother's Day next month. So for the next two week the theme will be

'MUM'S THE WORD'

Here's what I made for my mum and my DT inspiration for the challenge ...


I can't seem to step away from my LOTV stamps at the moment (well, I do have a ton of them!) They always stamp up perfectly and this one is coloured with my Promarkers - it's called 'Fabulous Flower'.

I used a 8x8" ivory scalloped card blank and layered it with papers from Raspberry Road. The little tiles that spell our 'Mum' are stamped with my Clarity Letterbox stamps - my 'go to' stamps for any lettering. I created the sentiment on the pc and added some pretty polkadot ribbon and three paper flowers from my stash.

I hope you can come and share your own 'Mother's Day' projects with us over at the challenge blog.
Hugz, Jan xx  

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you on the topic of LOTV stamps but I am a tad disappointed with their new email inspirations.
    The moss green really goes with the pinks in this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I love LOTV images and I have the Clarity Letter box stamps they are so useful. Your card is gorgeous your mum is going to love it. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx