Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Check it Out!

Hi there crafty friends and followers,

I hope you all had a great bank holiday weekend. I must say I am enjoying my time at home this week and this awful May weather means I can stay in my craft room and not feel guilty about not being outside!

I have a new project for you today for the next challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz. This week Helen has chosen the theme of

'CHECKS/GINGHAM'

Now this is an easy one to use for the men in our life, but could I find any gingham paper anywhere! Here's what I came up with using some scraps from my stash ...


It a fairly simple one and uses lots of little scraplings from my ever growing stash - I'm right in not throwing anything away, aren't I?!? Lol.

It's quite self explanatory, so I won't bore you with all the details, but do hope you can come and join us with your own projects this week - I shall look forward to seeing you there.

Hugz, Jan xx



5 comments:

  1. Great CAS card, love the gingham ribbon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a stroke of luck with the ribbon and a great twist on the usual interpretation. Fab CAS design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gingham stars and ribbon are just perfect. Great card for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card! The blue and kraft look wonderful together. You're not alone, I keep almost every scrap because I know I'll use it "some day". :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love blue & kraft together & I love your adorable little card!
    Well done on raiding the scraps.....so satisfying!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx