Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 9 May 2015

Girl Power at Fantasy Stampers

Good morning,

I'm not liking the rain - where did all the sunshine go?

I would love you to come and join us over at my challenge blog 'FANTASY STAMPERS' where we have a brand new theme today.  For the next two weeks we would love to see your projects interpreting the theme
'GIRL POWER'

Here's what I decided on for my DT inspiration ...


I decided to take some of my more masculine stamps and turn them girlie. I have used Stampin' Up 'Clockworks' and 'Gorgeous Grunge', which I mostly use for my male themed cards and given them a touch of  'girl power'!

The little panels are stamped using the 'Clockworks' stamp set in Victorian Velvet, Peacock Feathers and Gathered Twigs distress inks. I then punched out the squares and mounted them on blue die-cut cardstock. 

The background is stamped using the 'Gorgeous Grunge' set with the same distress inks. Then I added the pocket watch which is decoupaged. I also added some stamped 'Petite Petal' flowers and some die-cut butterflies to add to the girlie factor.

The 'Happy Birthday' sentiment is also from the Stampin' Up 'Sassy Salutations' set. Needless to say this was made for a friend of mine that is a 'Stampin' Up demonstrator! Lol.

Hugz, Jan xx

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is just gorgeous! Love the colours and the "girly grunge". love, love, LOVE! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful color combination and design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jan xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan this is a gorgeous card I love how you have made the stamps girly. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta say Mama, this is pretty damn awesome! I may need something like this for my wall!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx