Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 24 July 2015

L for Lavender

Hi folks,

Well, that's the first week nearly over and I am still not finished spring cleaning my craft room - I knew it would take a while, but I have actually thrown some things away!

Over at the Alphabet Challenge we have a new theme today - we are up to the letter 'L' and Mari has chosen
'L for LAVENDER'

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I used my Clarity Alphabet stamps to create the lettering and filled in the background squares with 'Shaded Lilac' distress inks to match the layered cardstock.

The stamps are from Art Impressions and I used tiny little masks to stamp out all the individual plant pots and colour them with my Promarkers. I now realise looking at it that my stamped flowers look more like lilac than lavender, but it's the thought that counts! Lol.

Why not pop over to the blog and take a look at what my teamies made too.
Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Jan, I love how you've created your sentiment!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx