Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 18 July 2015

Pretty Petals

Good morning to you all,

Well, it's finally here - the waiting is over - I officially begin my summer break today! Six glorious weeks without any school - loads of time for crafting, and the first job on my list is a complete spring clean of my craft room! I may be a while!!

But for today, I have news of our next challenge over at 'FANTASY STAMPERS' and for the next two weeks we would love to see your projects showcasing

'PRETTY PETALS'

This can be any interpretation and any project, as long as it has some flowers on (remembering it has to include stamping) - that's not hard now, is it! Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I chose another quick and simple design to showcase the stamp. It is LOTV 'Sunflowers' and is coloured with my Promarkers. A simple Happy Birthday sentiment and some layering to bring out the colour.

I hope you will come and join us with your own creations.
Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. The style of this card really suits the image, allows it to take center stage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan this is a gorgeous card I love the stamp you have used and the CAS style. I don't finish school until Wednesday. Then bliss. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx