Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 15 August 2015

Boys Rule!

Good morning,

Well, I'm not liking this rain, that's for sure - where did the sunshine go?

We have a brand new challenge starting today over at FANTASY STAMPERS and for the next two weeks the theme will be

'BOYS RULE!'

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I used up some of my paper scraps on this one, together with 'Scooter Boy' stamped image from LOTV which I coloured with my Promarkers. The sentiment is also LOTV and I added a few die-cut stars to embellish.

Hope you will come and join us with your own male themed projects.
Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi this is a fantastic card I do love LOTV images. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card. Great design x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx