Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 7 August 2015

Little Mermaids

Good morning,

I hope everyone has had a good week - today brings me to the end of the third week of my summer break, I can't believe it's already half way through (where does the time go?)

I have some DT inspiration for you today for our next theme over at the Alphabet Challenge and this weeks brings us to the letter 'M'. Caz chose the theme of 'MERMAIDS', so here's what I made using one of my many LOTV stamps ...


This one was made for a work colleague who turns 40 when we return to school in September - that's organised for you! Well, that sure makes a change! Lol.

It is made using a 6"x6" scalloped card blank and the pretty design papers are from the LOTV 'Heartfelt' paper pad. The image is called 'Little Mermaid Friends' and is coloured with my Promarkers and a little added glitter for some sparkle. The sentiment was printed on my pc.

I hope you can come and join us with your own 'Mermaid' creations.
Hugz, Jan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx