Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 13 May 2016

F for Furry Friends

Happy Friday,

Well, it's my day off today and I have to go for treatment for my back, then do the grocery shop - now that's a mis-matched set of activities! Hope my back survives!

I have a new DT project for you today, as we launch the next theme over at the Alphabet Challenge. We are up to the letter 'F' and Tammy has chosen the theme

'F for FURRY FRIENDS'

Now who doesn't have a stamp/image for this one - I have hundreds!! Here's what I made ...


Yep! You spotted the LOTV stamp - I love this one, but then I love them all! It's called 'Fabulous Flower' and is coloured mainly with my Promarkers, but the actual flower is paper pieced using a left over piece of the design paper used in the background layers (which is also LOTV - Heartfelt).

The greeting is also LOTV (gosh, I'm getting boring now!) but they make such pretty cards.

I added a piece of pink organza ribbon, some cute little die-cut flowers and some adhesive pearls. Oh, and did you spot the button as a centre for the flower?

Why not pop over and check out what my team made - there are some fabulous projects for your inspiration.

Hope to see you there,
Hugz, Jan xx



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jan. I hope all goes well with your back and your shopping trip today. Be careful.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan this is a gorgeous card I love that image. I hope all went well with your back and the shopping. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so cute Jan, I love that LOTV image and you've colored it beautifully, that pink bunny is adorable! Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx