Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 7 May 2016

Flower Power at Fantasy Stampers

Hello there,

Well, after a sad day yesterday, I'm back today with our next challenge over at Fantasy Stampers, and the new theme is 

'FLOWER POWER'

Now. there are so many possibilities for this one, and I definitely have far too many flower stamps to choose from, but decided on my new Stampin' Up set 'Flowering Fields' which was just sat there waiting to be inked up. So, here's what I designed for my DT inspiration ...



I have so many ideas for this cute little set of stamps, but decided on a mosaic tile effect so I could use each one (that way none of them would feel left out, right?)

First I measured all the pieces of card so they fit mosaic style on my layered card base. Then I stamped each flower using a black Versafine ink and coloured them with my Promarkers to match the pink layer in my base. The stamped greeting is from a different set of stamps from my stash.

I hope you like my design and we would love to see you over at the challenge.
Hugz, Jan xx

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card Jan. A great way of using lots of different stamps.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan this is stunning card I love all the different images you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the floral stamps.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Jan, love the design and colours!!
    Hugs Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx